Cooper Pest Solutions staff will be taking place in the 2017 Central New Jersey Kidney Walk in conjunction with The National Kidney Foundation. Individuals are raising awareness by collecting donations and participating in walking with our local community and teammates.
Please consider donating through Cooper Pest Solutions by visiting our team page here. Your donation to The National Kidney Foundation supports:
- Free local KEEP Healthy® events that test people for the risk of kidney disease
- Caring support through NKF PEERS, NKF’s free, national telephone-based support program that connects those experiencing chronic kidney disease with NKF-trained mentors who have been through a similar experience
- Advocacy efforts to improve the quality of life for kidney patients and reducing transplant waiting times
- NKF Research Grant Program, including the Young Investigator Grants program for beginning scientists·
- Community-based education through "Your Kidneys and You," a volunteer-led presentation on risk factors and prevention of kidney disease
The National Kidney Foundation is the leading organization in the U.S. dedicated to the awareness, prevention and treatment of kidney disease for hundreds of thousands of healthcare professionals, millions of patients and their families, and tens of millions of Americans at risk.
Date: May 21, 2017
Check-in time: 8:30 AM
Start time: 10:00 AMLocation: Mercer County Park