COOPER’S SQUIRREL CONTROL PROGRAM IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO MERCER COUNTY RESIDENTS
Object of Cooper's Squirrel Control Program
What to Expect
- An inspection will be performed to identify the squirrel’s entry point into the home.
- Live traps will be utilized to humanely capture the squirrels.
- Traps will only be set Monday through Friday and will be unset over the weekend.
- Cooper Pest Control will return on a daily basis to check trapped animals. You will only be charged for return visits if animals have been trapped and removed from the property.
- Squirrels that are removed from the property will be euthanized using guidelines approved by US Fish Game & Wildlife and the Humane Society.
- Cooper Pest Control will begin monitoring the squirrel entry point on the first day. Trapping will continue on a daily basis until no more squirrels are trapped and the monitor over the entry remains intact for 2 days.
- Upon removal of all of the squirrels, a temporary covering will be installed over the squirrel entry point to discourage other squirrels from seeking shelter in the now vacant nest.
***It is important to understand that Cooper Pest Control is only providing a temporary repair, not a permanent repair. At the onset of the job you should arrange to have a contractor permanently seal the squirrel entry after the job is completed. Cooper Pest Control will not be responsible for new squirrel activity once the temporary seal has been installed. For best results we recommend that the entry point be permanently sealed within two days of the completion of the job.
Give us a call today at 1-800-949-2667 or fill out the form on our website if you are having a squirrel problem at your Mercer County home.