Stop termites before they start destroying your home.
The Termite Protection Plan is the proven termite control and monitoring plan that every homeowner needs. We're tough on termites.
How Cooper Pest Solutions gets it done
1. We will perform a professional termite inspection at your home to check for current or past termite activity. In addition, we will identify areas around your property that are susceptible to termites.
2. Our experts will put together a plan of action to tackle current termite infestations. If termites are not active on your property, we will put together a preventative plan to best suit your needs.
3. A Cooper termite technician will install discrete baiting stations into the ground, around the perimeter of your home to create a protective barrier.
4. The stations start working right away! Should termites come into contact with the constantly active bait, they will share it with the colony. The colony will be eliminated with the power of the highly effective bait before the termites reach your home.
5. A Cooper termite technician will visit your home twice per year to ensure your home is fully protected against infestations. In the spring, we will inspect the stations to ensure they are not in need of any maintenance. In the winter, we will perform an inspection indoors. Although the bait stations are always active, termites can still come up through the soil underneath your home. This scenario is highly unlikely, but our program focuses on being extremely thorough for maximum coverage.
6. If termite activity is found during either inspection, our technicians will perform a termite control treatment to eliminate all current termite activity. If you suspect that there are termites within your home at any time of year, you can call our office for fast termite technician dispatch at no additional cost to you.
Ready to start? Select from one of our two convenient termite control coverage options.
Termite Protection Plan: This plan includes all of the features and benefits listed above. Ready to start? Fill out the contact form on this page or give us a call at 800-949-2667 to set up a free inspection and learn more about the plan.
Home Traditional Plan & Home Intensive Plan Add-On: You can add all of the features and benefits of the Termite Protection Plan to our year-round general pest maintenance plans. These plans provide full coverage against over 20 common household pests including mice, ants, stinging insects, spiders, and more. To learn more about our Home Traditional Plan and Home Intensive Plan, click here.
Are you currently enrolled in the Home Intensive or Home Traditional Plan? Good news! The Termite Protection Plan can be added to your current plan! Service will be billed along with your regular payments at a discounted rate. Give us a call at 800-949-2667 or fill out the contact form on this page to speak with one of our specialists.