It's Your Home, Not a Wildlife Habitat
We'll Get the invaders out of your home and keep them out with our Rodent and Wildlife Exclusion Service.
When rodents, squirrels and other vermin invade your home, they are more than an inconvenience. These pests chew through wires, eat drywall, tear insulation and leave droppings behind.
If you experience recurring problems with mice, squirrels, or other rodents getting into your house, a permanent (and highly recommended) solution is available from Cooper Pest Solutions. Since rodents can squeeze into the tiniest of places, older home structures often have many gaps that rodents find very attractive, and this is how they enter your home.
Our Exclusion Program works in three easy steps
1. Our pest experts will perform a thorough inspection to identify the rodent issues at your home and we will create a customized plan to remove them and keep them out.
2. We will take care of your current pest issue.
3. We will exclude these pests from entering your home in the future. Our dedicated exclusion technicians will conduct trapping and wire mesh installation for low-lying areas. Perform sealing, capping, and metal flashing installations on the roof and in the crawlspace. Other solutions such as gutter guard may also be included for an additional charge.
Our Residential Rodent Exclusion Service Includes:
- Utilizing door sweeps placed on garage doors where open gaps are visible
- Sealing exterior cracks in foundation walls to prevent rodent entry
- Closing all open voids around drain pipes and conduits both inside and outside of the home
- Securing roof and attic vulnerabilities against rodent and pest entry
Our Bird Exclusion Service works to humanely get birds out of your home and prevent them from reentering.
Our Residential Bird Exclusion Service Includes:
- Aluminum flashing installation to block entry points
- Hardware cloth to prevent reentry
- Expandable foam to thoroughly seal gaps
- Bird spikes to prevent nesting and additional activity
We keep the following invaders out:
Mice, Rats, Squirrels, House Mice, Deer Mice, Field Mice, Birds, and Snakes