Commercial Pest Control
Pests come to your restaurant for the same reasons that customers do — they want to eat and drink in a sheltered, inviting place. Frequently opened doors, foot traffic, and deliveries can make it relatively easy for pests to sneak in. Once inside, they can damage the dining experience for guests, disrupt your staff, and possibly violate health and safety standards.When pests help themselves at your restaurant, their presence can:
- Disgust customers and deter repeat business
- Contaminate food
- Potentially spread foodborne illnesses
- Cause unsanitary conditions
- Damage products, equipment, and structures
- Disrupt staff productivity and customer service
- Trigger negative social media reviews
- Harm your restaurant’s good reputation
- Possibly violate federal food service regulations and local health codes, potentially leading to fines
We Keep Pests Out!
Cooper’s restaurant pest control services provide prevention against:
- Stink Bugs
- Stinging Insects
- Bed Bugs
We specialize in protecting the spaces where pests are most likely to live in your restaurant.
- Dining Rooms
- Staff Rooms
- Outdoor Dining Areas
Give us a call or fill out the contact form on this page to set up a free consultation at your restaurant!