Commercial Pest Control
for Educational Facilities
From preschool through graduate school, it’s important for students, teachers, and staff to have a safe and healthy learning environment. Pests can be distracting, disruptive, destructive, dirty, and may violate local and federal regulations and health codes. Make sure your school provides a secure environment where educational opportunities are enhanced and your teachers and students can focus on curriculum instead of pest nuisances. Cooper Pest Solutions has the knowledge, experience, and trained professionals to help protect your facilities so you can promote learning.
Integrated Pest Management (IPM)
Cooper Pest Solutions provides IPM programs to meet the needs of your educational facility.
- Inspections of your school’s interior and exterior
- Identification of pests found in the school and analysis of activity
- Treatment of affected school areas and implementation of methods for controlling pests
- Recommendations for helping limit and prevent pest activity in your school
- Continuous evaluation of treatment effectiveness and any necessary modifications
- Education of school staff, if needed, to address actions and conditions that may affect pest activity
We Keep Pests Out!
Cooper’s educational facility pest control services provide prevention against:
- Mice and Rats
- Stink Bugs
- Stinging Insects
- Bed Bugs
We specialize in protecting these areas with the most foot traffic. Students and staff should never have to deal with unwanted pests.
- Student housing
Give us a call or fill out the contact form on this page to set up a free consultation at your educational facility!