I suspect that I have Bed Bugs in my home, what should I do?
Eliminating bed bugs in your home can be a simple and easy process.
Follow these steps to address your bed bug problem.
Don't panic and don't start throwing away your furniture or spraying chemicals everywhere.
Call Cooper Pest Solutions
A representative from Cooper Pest Solutions will come to your residence for a visual inspection and at this time we will provide you with a no-obligation estimate(for a $125.00 fee which includes monitoring devices). Once properly identified, treatment by our dedicated technicians canbeginas soon as the next day. NO PREP WORK IS REQUIRED BY YOU FOR OUR BED BUG TREATMENT.
The Cooper technicians will utilize the following treatment methods to eliminate bed bug infestations in your NJ or PA home.
- Encasement of all mattresses and box springs.
- Following a visual inspection where fecal matter from bed bugs is found, we will steam two feet around the affected area to ensure that they are eliminated.
- Application of environmentally conscious pesticides. Our technicians will use pesticide dust to eliminate pests behind beds, switch plates, carpet tack strips, etc. Liquid pesticides are also applied to baseboards to exterminate any bed bugs that may be hiding there.
- We may also use thermal remediation (heat treatment) depending on the severity of the infestation and the number of rooms that need to be treated.
- Once the treatment is complete, we will place our monitoring devices under the bed legs and/or sofa legs to monitor for bed bugs in the future.
Since every infestation is different, we tailor our bed bug solutions to quickly eliminate your problem